PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with Data Protection regulations, we inform you that the personal data you supply us with through this website will be stored in a personal data file under the responsibility of Rue Vintage 74 S.L. (henceforth, ‘Rue Vintage 74’) located at Pasaje de Doña Carlota 6, Madrid and with tax identification number B86917374 for the following purposes: (i) sending the necessary information to resolve questions and queries; (ii) management of your requests, preparation and shipment of your order; (iii) financial, accounting, tax or administrative management; (iv) statistical purposes; (v) commercial mailings, including electronic mailings or any kind of promotional material of Rue Vintage 74; as well as (vi) data analysis of internet navigation.
Regarding commercial mailings of Rue Vintage 74, they shall only be sent if you have expressly consented to their receipt by clicking the tick box to this end.
Your data shall be stored for the necessary amount of time in order to fulfil all the legal and tax obligations which may arise out of the relationship with Rue Vintage 74. Once this period of legal responsibility has passed, Rue Vintage 74 shall dispose of all your personal data.
You guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up to date and you are entirely responsible for any damage, whether direct or indirect, which could arise as a result of the breach of this obligation. In the case of data provided belonging to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the details contained in this document and have obtained their authorization and consent to facilitate their data for the uses detailed herein.
With regards to Rue Vintage 74’s concern to guarantee safety and confidentiality of your data, high levels of security have been adopted and installed through technical means at your disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
In order to exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel, oppose and transfer your personal data, you may request this by sending a request to [email protected] or through ordinary post by sending a letter to Pasaje de Doña Carlota 6, 28002 Madrid, with the subject ‘Data Protection’.
Rue Vintage 74 S.L. (henceforth, ‘Rue Vintage 74’) located at Pasaje de Doña Carlota 6, Madrid, and with the tax identification number B86917374 is the owner of the website ruevintage74.com (henceforth the Portal) and makes it available to internet users (henceforth, ‘User’ or ‘Users’ as appropriate), with the aim of providing information about its products and promotions linked to it, as well as allowing the provision of different services through the Portal (registry of Users, receipt of newsletters and online purchases).
Rue Vintage 74 shall be able to at any point and without prior notice, modify these Conditions of Use, through the publication of said modifications on the Portal with the aim of them being made available to Users.
The prices indicated on the screen are accurate, except due to a technical error; they appear in euros and include VAT.
Currently, Rue Vintage 74 only ships to Peninsular Spain, the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, and the European Union so if the user chooses shipping as the method of receiving their order, they must enter an address on the form that is in this area.
It is the user’s responsibility to enter discount codes to benefit from promotions that may be on the webpage and discount vouchers the user has. Rue Vintage will not be obliged to refund the discount amount if the user does not enter the code. Rue Vintage 74 commits to making the promotion codes visible to the user.
Accepted payment methods
The payment methods we accept are PayPal, bank transfer, payment with credit/debit card and Aplázame.
In the case of a bank transfer, the customer will have five business days to make the payment. If the payment is not received in this time frame, the order will be cancelled.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
These general conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with legislation in force in Spain in this area and shall be applied additionally in any other area not currently foreseen by it.
Liability of Rue Vintage 74
Rue Vintage 74 shall not be responsible for damages arising out of unlimited and merely declarative statements.
– Inferences, omissions, interruptions, IT viruses, faults and/or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic operating system or in the IT equipment and the Users, due to causes outside Rue Vintage 74’s control, which prevent or delay the completion of orders or the navigation on the Portal; Delays or blocks in the use caused by deficiencies or overload of the Internet, or in other electronic systems.
– That may be caused by third parties through illegal interruptions outside of the control of the Portal and which cannot be attributed to Rue Vintage 74;
– Due to the impossibility to provide the Service or allow access for causes not attributable to Rue Vintage 74, due to the User or third parties or to causes of force majeure.
In general, the user is bound to fulfil the conditions of use, as well as to abide by the special notices and instructions of use contained herein or on the Portal and to always act within the Law, good customs and the demands of good faith, using the adequate diligence for the nature of the service used, abstaining from using the Portal in any way which could block, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of it, of the rights or assets of Rue Vintage 74, of the rest of the Users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without constituting a restriction regarding the obligation taken on by the User in general in accordance with the preceding, the user agrees, through using the Portal, as well as by purchasing any of the products in the online store, to:
– In the case of registration, the User agrees to provide true and correct data and to maintain it up to date.
– Not introduce, store or share in or through the Portal, any information or material which may be defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination due to race, sex, ideology, religion or which in any way threatens public order, fundamental rights and freedoms and public liberty, honour, privacy or the image and reputation of third parties and any laws in force.
– Not to insert, store or share through the Portal nor any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications or any other instrument or electronic or physical mechanism which may be susceptible to cause damages to the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Rue Vintage 74, of any User, or in general of any third party, or which in any way may cause any kind of alteration or the normal functioning therein.
– To adequately save your username and password, identifying elements which allow you to access and purchase products, agreeing not to transfer their use nor allow access to them to any third party, taking on any responsibility for damages which could arise out of their misuse. Equally, the user agrees to communicate to Rue Vintage 74, as soon as possible, the loss or theft as well as any risk of access of their username and/or password by a third party.
– Not to use false identities nor to impersonate someone else’s identity in the use of the Portal or in the use or acquisition of any of the Products, including the use of passwords or access keys of third parties or any other form thereof.
– Not to destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Rue Vintage 74 or third parties.
– Not to introduce, store or share through the Portal any content which may infringe upon Intellectual or Industrial Property rights or trade secrets of third parties, nor in general any content which, in accordance with the law, you do not have the right to share with a third party.
– Not to use images of Rue Vintage 74 for commercial objectives of any kind.
The photographs of the products of Rue Vintage 74 have been created exclusively for their use in this online store and their use in any other commercial page is prohibited, except with the prior authorisation from Rue Vintage 74.